UDMC aims to produce consistent-quality products that conform to standard dimensions and specifications by,
- Complying with the requirements of the International Organization for Standardization;
- Investing in and operating state-of-the-art precision machining, measuring and testing equipment;
- Sourcing quality raw materials from legitimate and quality-oriented suppliers;
- Constantly searching for and implementing international industry best practices;
- Developing the skills and knowledge of our people and empowering the workforce as a whole;
- Seeking crucial feedback from our customers and channeling such into the improvement of our products;
- Establishing performance targets and conducting regular reviews to gauge our success in reaching such targets.
We adhere to the United Nations’ policies on small arms control such as the Firearms Protocol and the Programme of Action on small arms including the instrument on marking and tracing of firearms.
This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed and cascaded to all employees, suppliers, agents, consultants, and partners of our organization.